Gordon Ramsay's Office Bag LunchBy
Few chefs strike fear into the hearts of cooks like Gordon Ramsay, who has become known for his temper and colorful use of language on such television shows as Ramsay’s Kitchen Nightmares, Hell’s Kitchen, and MasterChef. That’s TV. Off-screen, Ramsay also has opened successful restaurants around the world, from London to Tuscany to Los Angeles, and so far has earned more than a dozen Michelin stars.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards