Facebook Index Early Entry Said Talking Point With NasdaqNina Mehta and Lu Wang
Nasdaq OMX Group Inc.’s waiting period for entry into one of its best-known stock indexes was a negotiating point with Facebook Inc. as the company weighed where to list its shares, according to a person with direct knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat