Dominion Resources Rises on Cove Point Contracts: Dallas MoverJulie Johnsson
Dominion Resources Inc. rose the most in almost three months after announcing it will move forward with plans to export natural gas from its Cove Point facility, after signing agreements with Sumitomo Corp. and an unidentified company to use all of the project’s capacity to liquefy fuel.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy