An "Invisible" Bike Helmet From SwedenBy
Would you trust a battery-powered bike helmet that appears on your head only in an accident? Swedish helmet maker Hövding hopes so. The company makes an “invisible helmet”—a safety accessory turned fashion accessory. It fits around the neck like a collar and inflates around the head like an airbag upon impact. Until an accident, there’s nothing covering the user’s delicate head—or superbly coiffed hair.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap