High Court Limits IRS Time to Challenge Tax SheltersGreg Stohr
The U.S. Supreme Court ruled against the Internal Revenue Service in a decision that may prevent the collection of $1 billion from people who used a tax shelter popular in the late 1990s and early 2000s.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans