E.F. Hutton Gets Its Voice BackBy
Brands spend so much time and money getting into our psyches. Why not bring back old slogans, jingles, and logos to tap antediluvian reservoirs of goodwill and nostalgia? Who didn’t love Jordache jeans resurrecting its classic 1979 ad in 2000? Or the unlikely comeback of defunct scary-old-guy brew Rheingold Beer, which is reprising its Miss Rheingold Pageant with the help of irony-craving New York barmaids? I personally want long-neglected RC Cola to make a big marketing comeback (yes, RC still exists). Sun Drop already has. Ditto Throwback Pepsi and Mountain Dew.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself