Coke’s Stock Split Recalls Buffett’s Pickpocket WarningAndrew Frye and Duane D. Stanford
Coca-Cola Co. Chairman Muhtar Kent, who pushed for the beverage maker’s 11th stock split with an appeal for greater market liquidity, may be philosophically at odds with his biggest investor, Warren Buffett.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’