A Pair of Kindle-Killers Surpass Amazon: Rich Jaroslovsky
Success breeds competition, a lesson Apple knows well from its iPhones and iPads. Now Amazon.com is learning it from two new devices that take dead aim at its Kindle tablet-and-e-reader business.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure