The Global Dealmaking Slump ContinuesBy
The flurry of multibillion-dollar global deals involving companies such as Nestlé, Express Scripts, and GDF Suez so far this April might make you think mergers and acquisitions are making a comeback. Not so fast.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure