Canadian Real Estate Trusts Surge Near Five-Year HighJoseph Ciolli
Canadian real estate investment trusts have rallied to the highest levels in five years as rising occupancy and investor demand for yield outweigh concern the Bank of Canada will raise interest rates to cool the market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing