Natural-Gas Drilling Rig Count Is ‘Misleading,’ Pioneer CEO SaysMike Lee
The number of U.S. natural-gas rigs is “misleading” because some are actually drilling for oil and liquids, Pioneer Natural Resources Co. Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Scott Sheffield said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day