Murdoch to Testify on Politics as Hunt Faces Calls to ResignRobert Hutton and Amy Thomson
Rupert Murdoch will give evidence on his relationship with U.K. politicians a day after an inquiry’s probing of his son James ended with calls for Culture Secretary Jeremy Hunt to quit over his dealings with News Corp.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans