MF Global Trustee Conflicts Delay Investigation, Freeh SaysPhil Mattingly and Tiffany Kary
The trustees and foreign authorities overseeing the bankruptcy of MF Global Holdings Ltd. face competing and conflicting duties that are delaying the return of customer and creditor funds, one of the company’s trustees said in testimony prepared for a U.S. Senate hearing today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing