Grainger Slumps as Citigroup Sees Amazon Threat: Chicago MoverFrederic Tomesco
W.W. Grainger Inc. had its biggest two-day loss in more than three years, on concern that its revenue and profit growth will be crimped by Amazon.com Inc.’s foray into online tool distribution.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy