German Stocks Gain as U.S. House-Sale Data Tops ForecastsTom Stoukas
German stocks advanced, rebounding from the lowest level in almost three months, as a report showed sales of new U.S. homes exceeded economists’ forecasts in March.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Restricts or Bans Travel From Eight Countries
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks