Ex-Morgan Stanley Manager Appeals Insider Trading ConvictDebra Mao
Former Morgan Stanley Managing Director Du Jun yesterday appealed a Hong Kong insider trading conviction for which he was sentenced to seven years in prison, saying prosecutors didn’t prove he committed the crime.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's