Ex-Morgan Stanley Manager Appeals Insider Trading ConvictDebra Mao
Former Morgan Stanley Managing Director Du Jun yesterday appealed a Hong Kong insider trading conviction for which he was sentenced to seven years in prison, saying prosecutors didn’t prove he committed the crime.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy