Europe Stocks Rebound From Three-Month Low; Nordea GainsPeter Levring
European stocks rebounded from a three-month low as earnings from Nordea Bank AB to Kone Oyj topped analyst estimates and sales of new homes in the U.S. exceeded forecasts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts