Bill Cunningham on Borrowed Dresses, Charity Galas, AstorAmanda Gordon
“I remember a waiter spilling a tray of food on Sandy Weill,” Bill Cunningham, the New York Times photographer, said of Citigroup Inc.’s former chairman, a frequent subject in his column “Evening Hours.” “All the gravy went down his back, and he just went with the flow, sitting with his guests.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself