3M Profit Beats Estimates on U.S. Auto-Supply DemandThomas Black
3M Co., the maker of Post-it Notes and fuel system tuneup kits, gained in U.S. trading after posting a first-quarter profit that beat analysts’ estimates because of rising domestic auto and industrial demand.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks