NYU Stern to Offer Analytics Degree in ChinaFrancesca Di Meglio
New York University’s Stern School of Business is launching an MS in business analytics that will be offered in Shanghai and at its New York campus starting in May 2013. NYU hopes to contribute to the global growth story in a significant way, says Stern Dean Peter Henry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards