Japanese Pensions Plan More Alternative Investments After AIJTomoko Yamazaki and Komaki Ito
Japanese pension funds plan to boost investments in alternative assets even after the fallout of AIJ Investment Advisors Co., which allegedly lost pension clients’ money, a survey by JPMorgan Chase & Co. showed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts