Wal-Mart ‘Hushed’ Mexican Bribery Allegation, NYT ReportsDan Hart
Wal-Mart Stores Inc. curtailed an internal investigation into allegations of bribery by executives at the retailer’s Mexican subsidiary instead of broadening the probe, the New York Times reported.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling