Spain Considers Letting Banks Offload Toxic Real-Estate AssetsEmma Ross-Thomas and Manuel Baigorri
Spain is considering allowing banks to offload real-estate assets for which they have already set aside provisions as part of measures to clean up the finance industry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy