Schaeuble Sees ‘No Room for Adventure’ for Sound CountriesRainer Buergin
German Finance Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble said there’s “no room for adventure” in boosting growth through public spending even for countries that are close to achieving sound public finances as they must remain “anchors of stability.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’