Pro-Romney Committee Corrects Reporting on Major DonorJulie Bykowicz
Restore Our Future, a super-political action committee backing Republican presidential front-runner Mitt Romney, listed an incorrect address for a $400,000 donor on Federal Election Commission reports filed April 20, according to the organization’s spokeswoman.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses