Nigeria Terminates Auditor Services in Fuel Subsidy PaymentsElisha Bala-Gbogbo
Nigeria ended audit services for gasoline subsidy payments by accounting firms Akintola Williams Deloitte and Adekanola and Co. and appointed a group headed by Access Bank Plc’s Chief Executive Officer Aigboje Aig-Imoukhuede to examine claims by fuel importers, the Finance Ministry said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses