Vestas Valuation Tempting Buyers Tilting at Windmills: Real M&AKatia Porzecanski, Sally Bakewell and Alex Morales
For companies prepared to buy into the future of wind power, Vestas Wind Systems A/S offers the chance to grab the world’s largest turbine maker for less than it would be valued at in a fire sale.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster