U.S. Stocks End Two-Week Slump, Led Higher by Defensive SharesLu Wang
U.S. stocks rose, breaking a two-week slump, as industries considered the safest investments led gains after reports on home sales and jobless claims tempered optimism about the economy while earnings lifted companies from Travelers Cos. to General Electric Co.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Stocks Mixed, Treasuries Rise as Shutdown Drags On: Markets Wrap