U.K. Stocks Climb as Vedanta Climbs; Man Group ReboundsSarah Jones
U.K. stocks gained, extending the the FTSE 100 Index’s first weekly advance in a month, as retail sales rose at the fastest pace in more than a year and mining companies rallied with copper.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting