Sarkozy-Hollande Duel Shapes Up in French Election FightGregory Viscusi, Mark Deen and Helene Fouquet
French voter turnout held near a 33-year high in the first round of the presidential election that is almost certain to turn into a battle between President Nicolas Sarkozy and Socialist challenger Francois Hollande.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts