Mitsui Chemicals Buys Kuwait Naphtha Cargo at $35 to $40 a TonAnn Koh
Mitsui Chemicals Inc. bought a naphtha cargo from Kuwait Petroleum Corp. last week, according to two traders who participate in the market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis