LightSquared Makes Inmarsat Payment to Win Time for TalksJonathan Browning
Philip Falcone’s LightSquared Inc. made an outstanding $56.3 million payment to Britain’s Inmarsat Plc related to a spectrum-cooperation accord and was granted an extension on further installments, gaining more time to win approval from U.S. regulators for a wireless service.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Trump, Real Estate Investors Get Late-Added Perk in Tax Bill