Germany Might Detach Itself From Europe's Fate
How happy should the rest of Europe be that German business confidence has been exceeding expectations? Maybe not too much. True, if the German economy rebounds, it will pull in more imports, giving a much-needed boost to trading partners like Greece, Ireland, Portugal, Spain, Italy, and France.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy