European Stocks Post First Weekly Advance Since Mid-MarchTom Stoukas
European stocks capped the first weekly gain since mid-March as the International Monetary Fund raised its forecasts for global economic growth, U.S. corporate earnings beat estimates and German business confidence improved.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap