Divers Arrested on Charges of Stealing Golf Balls From Club PondsBy
Your country club might not be as secure as you think. In Newtown Square, Pa., three men and a woman, all from Michigan, were arrested on April 18 for stealing golf balls out of ponds at White Manor Country Club in Willistown and Aronimink Golf Club in Newtown Square, police say. The cops found the four suspects and 8,000 golf balls inside a van with a trailer outside Aronimink Country Club, reported Malvern Patch.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet