A Ceasefire in the Lego Gender Wars?By
Throw enough bricks around and you’re bound to break a window—or at least get some attention. That’s the main (and perhaps only) lesson to be drawn from the quest by a pair of feminist activists to get Lego to answer for the apparent sin of launching Lego Friends, a line of toys aimed at girls. Lego Friends features, among other things, pink-colored blocks and a character who aspires to be a fashion designer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing