A Ceasefire in the Lego Gender Wars?By
Throw enough bricks around and you’re bound to break a window—or at least get some attention. That’s the main (and perhaps only) lesson to be drawn from the quest by a pair of feminist activists to get Lego to answer for the apparent sin of launching Lego Friends, a line of toys aimed at girls. Lego Friends features, among other things, pink-colored blocks and a character who aspires to be a fashion designer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Drift as Dollar Extends Decline: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020