UBS Uses IPad to Let Clients Design Trading AlgorithmsNina Mehta
UBS AG will let clients design trading algorithms on Apple Inc.’s iPad, putting tailor-made tools in their hands more quickly in an effort to improve performance and capture equities market share, according to executives at the Zurich-based bank.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy