Sudanese Talk of Return to War as Al-Bashir Threatens SouthSalma El Wardany and Jared Ferrie
The escalation of fighting between Sudan and newly independent South Sudan along their disputed border is deepening concern among residents in the capital, Khartoum, of a return to full-scale war.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy