U.S. House Passes 20% Tax Break for Small BusinessesBrian Faler
The U.S. House passed a one-time tax break of as much as 20 percent for small businesses in a vote that mostly served to illustrate the differences between the parties’ election-year agendas.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing