Medivir Hep C Drug Cures 80% of Patients Post-TreatmentMakiko Kitamura
Medivir AB’s experimental hepatitis C treatment TMC435 cured as many as 80 percent of patients 24 weeks after treatment ended, suggesting that the therapy prevents the virus from surging back.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards