Donald Trump's 'Success' Cologne Gets the Smell TestBy
Donald Trump’s new cologne smells like soap. Not bar soap exactly, more like a really nice men’s body wash—the kind that costs $12 at the drug store instead of the generic $9 one. It’s also reminiscent of a fashion magazine that contains too many perfume ads, such that the scents mix together until they’re indistinguishable from one another. That’s what Trump smells like. That is, assuming he actually wears his new $55 cologne, “Success.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat