Crowdfunding Rules Now Up to SECBy
The future of crowdfunding is now in the hands of the Securities and Exchange Commission. When Congress passed the law making it legal to sell small stakes in private companies to the general public online, lawmakers left it up to regulators to determine the mechanics of how such transactions will actually work.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day