Butamax Taps Fagen for First Ethanol-to-Butanol Conversion PlantChristopher Martin
Butamax Advanced Biofuels LLC, a joint venture of BP Plc and DuPont Co., is working with the construction company Fagen Inc. to convert an ethanol plant in Minnesota to one that produces a more efficient renewable fuel.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders