Butamax Taps Fagen for First Ethanol-to-Butanol Conversion PlantChristopher Martin
Butamax Advanced Biofuels LLC, a joint venture of BP Plc and DuPont Co., is working with the construction company Fagen Inc. to convert an ethanol plant in Minnesota to one that produces a more efficient renewable fuel.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas