Asia Broadcast Satellite Said to Seek U.S. Ex-Im Bank LoanKatrina Nicholas
Asia Broadcast Satellite is seeking a loan of about $215 million from the Export-Import Bank of the United States and HSBC Holdings Plc is advising on the financing, according to two people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing