Anglo’s Platinum Output Falls 24%, Iron Ore Gains 17%Carli Cooke
Anglo American Plc, the biggest platinum producer, said output of the metal fell 24 percent in the first quarter from a year earlier after it shut a plant for maintenance, with fewer safety stoppages stemming the drop.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself