Alfa Nears Return to U.S. With 4C Sports Car RegistrationTommaso Ebhardt
Fiat SpA’s Alfa Romeo division took a step closer to its return to the U.S. after registering the brand of its 4C compact sports car, the unit’s first model targeted for sale in the country in almost 20 years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Tanker With Russian Gas for Boston Makes Mid-Atlantic U-Turn