A Bad Year for Pandit, Good for Everyone Else
Citigroup shareholders rejected a compensation plan that would have awarded about $15 million to Chief Executive Officer Vikram Pandit for 2011, when the bank’s stock fell 44 percent. While the vote was nonbinding, the pay plan will be revised. Other Wall Street chiefs got generous packages despite bad years for their stocks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster