VMware Sales Forecast Meets Estimates on Client ContractsDina Bass and Aaron Ricadela
VMware Inc., the biggest maker of software that enables computers to run multiple operating systems, forecast second-quarter sales that met analysts’ estimates as more companies sign contracts for its software.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas