Spreadtrum Falls to Eight-Month Low on Rival’s Buy RatingLeon Lazaroff
Spreadtrum Communications Inc., a Chinese mobile-phone chipmaker, tumbled to an eight-month low in New York after Chardan Capital Markets recommended buying shares of competitor RDA Microelectronics Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Here’s How a No-Deal Brexit Could Create Chaos in Your Daily Life