Larry Page Tells Java Jury Google ‘Did Nothing Wrong’Karen Gullo
Google Inc. Chief Executive Officer Larry Page, disputing claims that the leading search engine operator stole Java software technology from Oracle Corp., told a jury his company “did nothing wrong.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day